For more info about the Electro-Harmonix Nano POG, check out:
http://www.ehx.com/products/nano-pog
Showing how to play ambient guitar swells using the Octave Pitch Shifting of the EHX Nano POG.
First, I played with my dry signal 0:01
Next, I added the El Capistan 0:15
Then, I added the Boss DD20 0:32
Finally, I added the Neunaber Stereo Wet Reverb and Nano POG 0:52
Pedal Settings for El Capistan 01:07
Pedal Settings for the DD20 01:16
Pedal Settings for the Stereo Wet 01:25
Pedal Settings for the Nano POG 01:35
Equipment used:
MIM Fender Strat with Modern Porter Pickups and an Emerson Custom 5-way Blender Wiring Kit http://www.porterpickups.com
Wampler Ego Compressor
EHX Nano POG
Ernie Ball MVP Volume pedal
El Capistan tape echo
Custom Favorite Switch from http://foxpedal.com
Boss DD20 delay
Strymon El Capistan http://www.strymon.net
Neunaber Stereo Wet (v1) http://neunaber.net
Vox AC15C1 with PM tubes from www.tubeboutique.com
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe II
SM57 (2)
Scarlett 2i2 interface
Ableton Live Lite
I'd personally for you to this way demonstrating tips on how to participate in ambient beginners guitar enlarges with all the Octave Frequency Switching in the EHX Nano POG.
ReplyDelete